Improving Results, Enhancing Your Reputation
My.Research’s data administration tools handle 100s of data files from our customers every week, each one individually configured to maximise data collection, analysis and feedback management. Key benefits include:
- Immediate results availability when you use Voluntas’s online surveys or telephone interviews
- Improve response rates by de-duplicating data received and verification to ensure telephone numbers and event details are present to enable interviews to take place.
- Reduce survey fatigue by continuously monitoring the number of research contacts per household, up to a prescribed maximum frequency of surveys per household per year.
- Saving time by automating the data transfer process to our research team from your core systems or use our manual data loading service.
- Seamlessly collect or confirm customer demographic or circumstance information using our questionnaire and data collection tools.
Immediately following data collection from your customers, the optional workflows within My.Research for feedback management are initiated to enable you to respond to customer opinions. Key benefits of these include:
- Improve service recovery processes by sending real-time email alerts to staff and managers for immediate follow-up.
- Real-time audit of customer profile data and collecting of missing elements and/or confirmation of current profiling information held.
- Track service interventions by using a dedicated case management system for customer feedback.
Real-time data collection enables instantaneous trend analysis within the My.Research portal. Key benefits of these include:
- Understand the context of feedback by viewing customer comments and word analysis to measure responses against your own customer characteristics.
- Generate ‘Real Time’ categorisation of verbatim comments during the interview for immediate availability and analysis.
- Unlimited and immediate downloadable CSV/Excel data via our website following completion of the telephone interview.
With a range of staff and stakeholders involved in understanding, responding to or observing your customer feedback performance, My.Research can be configured to provide transparency of results. Key benefits of these include:
- Greater accountability by providing online access for customers, suppliers and contractors to survey results.
- Enhance transparency and scrutiny by producing a web-service feed of customer satisfaction KPIs to your public website.
- Narrow views to ensure staff teams focus on areas they change manage and improve or full views to see the whole picture.