Listen; Inspire; Collaborate; Improve.
Realise their full potential.
We'll help uncover the concerns, ideas and barriers to organisation success.
Contact Voluntas Today!
How we can help
We provide our customers with insights to maximise every employees’ contribution to organisational and individual success.
Our customers tell us our work for them enables:
- Tailor HR policies and plans for current and future employees
- Generate more resilient ideas and organisational strategies
- Develop employees’ sense of ownership and responsibility
- Encourage movement within the organisation
- Identify specific knowledge and role gaps
- Improve organisational culture
- Increase loyalty and retention
The impact we can have
During Spring 2013, Jephson Housing Association who have merged with Raglan Housing Association to form Stonewater challenged us to get more insight out of their in-house employee research. Sue Shirt (nee Rowley), Corporate Director said:
Voluntas’s research has provided us with clarity about where to focus our resources to further improve employee engagement, validate our existing plans and demonstrate transparency to our Board, managers and staff.
Our approach to employee research is summed up in three words; Mission focused; Bespoke; and Evidenced based. We’ll:
- Understand your current approach to employee involvement and organisational development
- Work with leaders, managers and staff to develop engage surveys and methods
- Develop a research plan to dovetail with your organisational development plans
- Collect employee feedback via online, telephone, 121 or group sessions
- Analyse and report in-depth the feedback collected from employees
- Co-create practical action plans to take recommendations forward
- Mentor your organisation during the implementation process